The E-Scope, Electronics Stethoscope – Hearing Impaired Model can amplify sounds up to 30 times louder than an acoustic scope. This E-Scope can be used with multiple-style headphones. A 3.5mm (1/8”) mono-sound output jack on the top of the stethoscope connects the headphones to the E-Scope (pictured). Our headphones allow the user to leave their hearing aid(s) in place while listening. The headphones go over the top of their ear canals or ear molds thus not interfering with the hearing aid(s). This E-Scope is successfully being used with In-the-Ear (ITE), CIC, and Behind-the-Ear (BTE) hearing aids with these headphones.* The E-Scope has a control filter switch which allows the user to concentrate on heart or
breath sound frequencies within a specific range. The control buttons are conveniently located on the head of the stethoscope. Volume is also controlled on the head of the stethoscope. The E-Scope is designed to remain at the same volume setting each time you power on and has 64 possible volume positions with the maximum output of 125 dB, undistorted.
* BTE hearing aids will need to be adjusted by an audiologist for optimal use – increasing the gain of low frequency improves heart sounds. They will need to disable automatic noise reduction.
- Used with hearing aid or hearing impairment
- One hand control over volume adjustments
- Specialist adult diaphragm
- Automatic shut off after 1.5 to 2 minutes
- USB side output jack
- Battery operated (single AAA battery)
- Supplied with accessory pack