Hydraulically Controlled Elevation Table
Eliminates Stooping & Bending Hydraulic elevation, manual separation of chest and pelvic cushions up to 8" and fully adjustable headrest and ankle rest are standard. Drops on chest, lumbar, pelvic and ankle are among the many options available.
The Galaxy Elevation raises the patient from 19" to 36" virtually eliminating stooping and bending. Doctors using this table find they are less fatigued at the end of the day. Optional automatic and manual drops are available on all sections even ankle!
- Hydraulically Controlled Elevation
- Deluxe Adjustable Headpiece
- One piece adjustable chest
- Spring Breakaway Chest
- Adjustable Chest (vertical)
- Adjustable Pelvic (vertical)
- Adjustable Ankle (vertical & horizontal)
*Please Note, due to difference in monitors, colors shown may not be representative of actual material colors.
Fully adjustable headrest and elevating, extendable ankle rest position manually to accommodate patients 5' to 7'.
Galaxy Elevation Specifications
- Height Range 19" to 36
- Fully Extended 83" long
- Fully Retracted 62" long
- Cushion Width 21"
- Table Width 22"
- Shipping Weight 400 lbs. (approx)
- Actual Weight 350 lbs. (approx)