Throughout history, spinal distraction has been utilized as a treatment option to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with various spinal injuries and pathologies. Now, using over 40 years of design and manufacturing expertise, Chattanooga introduces the next generation of distraction treatment system.
The new Triton 6M is designed to help facilitate the work of the therapist by allowing optimal positioning for patients based on the clinician’s determination for appropriate treatment and outcome. Together with our Triton Traction Unit and a complete range of accessories, Chattanooga offers therapists solutions in spine care.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: CE, class I rule 12
- Constant current: Max 1A with 230V, Max 2A with 120V
- Dimensions: L207 X W70
- Weight: Max 165kg
- Mains input voltage: 230 V~ 50/60 HZ, 120 V~ 50/60 HZ
- Dynamic lifting capacity: ≤ 200 kg
- Maximum workload: ≤ 300 kg