Galaxy McManis Stationary
Hydraulically Controlled Stationary Table
The Galaxy McManis Stationary Table features fully adjustable head, chest, lumbar and ankle cushions. A simple control lever provides instant locking of flexion and precision control of the pelvic flexion with side bending, rotation and traction. A lumbar extender cushion, adjustable to short and tall patients is standard.
- Deluxe / Adjustable Headpiece
- One piece adjustable chest with spring breakaway
- Chest & Pelvic Separation
- Extension / Retraction of Length (Manual)
- Manual flexion distraction
- Adjustable Ankle Rest (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Axial distraction -Manual foot pump
- Lateral bending
- Ankle Straps
*Please Note, due to difference in monitors, colors shown may not be representative of actual material colors.
- Lloyd's superior designed manual cocking drops
- Manual drop Ankle
- Pelvic rotation
- Total Dimension Flexion Headpiece
- Grab Bar
- Rotating chest lumbar with breakaway
- Retractable flexion T-BAR
- Angled T-Bar
- Span-on covers
Galaxy McManis Stationary Table Specifications
- Fully Extended 90" long X 22" wide
- Fully Retracted 64" long X 22" wide
- Fully Raised Height 24" or 40"
- Fully Lowered height 22" or 38"
- Shipping Weight 220 lbs. (approx)
- Actual Weight 170 lbs. (approx)
The Galaxy McManis Stationary Table is available in heights from 18" to 30". Manual cocking drops are optional on all sections including rotating chest and forward motion and straight down drop headpiece. Retractable flexion T-BAR is optional.
Galaxy McManis Table features these basic McManis movements
Side bending can be locked in any position
Pelvic and ankle sections with leather ankle straps are extendable for traction and taller patients
Chest and head sections can be lowered and raised to various angles
Flexion distraction with instant positive locking in any position