Resusci Anne® QCPR® sets a new standard for high quality CPR training. The new feedback devices provide learners and instructors with clear feedback on how to improve their performance, the opportunity to improve competency through debrieng, new possibilities to coach even more effectively and to save and analyze training records.
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is built with the purpose to:
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant Optional Congurations
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is available in congurations for AED Training, QCPRD Training and airway management
- AED Training: Compatible with AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3
- QCPR-D Training: Compatible with live debrillators
- Airway Head: For training airway management
Control units (optional):
- SimPad SkillReporter™
Offers mobility, simplicity and exibility to help increase the quality of CPR. Advanced feedback per individual Resusci Anne® QCPR® manikin or managing 1 – 6 Resusci Anne® QCPR® manikins
Providing real time feedback and single session debrieng
- Resusci Anne® Wireless SkillReporter™ Software (PC) Availabe for Microsoft Windows only. Laptop not included.
An easy to use Quality CPR training solution.